- 5 Rules for your Welcome Journey
- Can you identify which segment you’re in?
- Credit Where It’s Due: The Art of the Apology Letter
- Costermer Service?
- Retarget right – using acquisition channels for customer marketing
- From Social Engagement to Social Advocacy
- Building Trust in the Banking Sector
- Do charity shops make the most of their high street positions?
- Falling in love again – Retention Marketing Basics
- CRM for Big and Small
- Case study: No Marketing, Please
- Case study: The Generation Game
- Case study: I Read The News Today…
- Case study: Don’t Tease Me
- Case study: Move Over Darling
Tag Archives: trust
Is Customer Service a cost centre, a profit centre or the centre of your business? I can only assume that for my car insurance company, it’s a cost centre. Serving the customer seems to be a bit of a drag. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged call centre, customer engagement, customer satisfaction, insurance, trust Leave a comment
Building Trust in the Banking Sector
I was really interested to hear Ross McEwan, CEO of RBS on the Today Programme this morning (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26364662) talking about putting customers back at the centre of his plans. Crucial to the RBS plan is the rebuilding of trust. I’m … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged banking, business, customer centric, customer obsession, trust Leave a comment