- 5 Rules for your Welcome Journey
- Can you identify which segment you’re in?
- Credit Where It’s Due: The Art of the Apology Letter
- Costermer Service?
- Retarget right – using acquisition channels for customer marketing
- From Social Engagement to Social Advocacy
- Building Trust in the Banking Sector
- Do charity shops make the most of their high street positions?
- Falling in love again – Retention Marketing Basics
- CRM for Big and Small
- Case study: No Marketing, Please
- Case study: The Generation Game
- Case study: I Read The News Today…
- Case study: Don’t Tease Me
- Case study: Move Over Darling
Tag Archives: customer satisfaction
Credit Where It’s Due: The Art of the Apology Letter
As a battle-hardened commuter with thousands of miles under my belt, it’s not often you’ll find me paying compliments to a train company, but here I am. Southern Rail apologises Recent bad weather caused a landslip on our line, disrupting … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apology, compensation, customer engagement, customer satisfaction 2 Comments
Is Customer Service a cost centre, a profit centre or the centre of your business? I can only assume that for my car insurance company, it’s a cost centre. Serving the customer seems to be a bit of a drag. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged call centre, customer engagement, customer satisfaction, insurance, trust Leave a comment
Falling in love again – Retention Marketing Basics
I’m always one to make things simple. So here’s my simple guide to retention marketing: Identify what made the customer fall in love with you in the first place Identify what’s changed since them – is it them or is it … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged customer marketing, customer satisfaction, lifetime value, loyalty, marketing, nps, retention marketing Leave a comment