- 5 Rules for your Welcome Journey
- Can you identify which segment you’re in?
- Credit Where It’s Due: The Art of the Apology Letter
- Costermer Service?
- Retarget right – using acquisition channels for customer marketing
- From Social Engagement to Social Advocacy
- Building Trust in the Banking Sector
- Do charity shops make the most of their high street positions?
- Falling in love again – Retention Marketing Basics
- CRM for Big and Small
- Case study: No Marketing, Please
- Case study: The Generation Game
- Case study: I Read The News Today…
- Case study: Don’t Tease Me
- Case study: Move Over Darling
Tag Archives: apology
Credit Where It’s Due: The Art of the Apology Letter
As a battle-hardened commuter with thousands of miles under my belt, it’s not often you’ll find me paying compliments to a train company, but here I am. Southern Rail apologises Recent bad weather caused a landslip on our line, disrupting … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged apology, compensation, customer engagement, customer satisfaction 2 Comments