- 5 Rules for your Welcome Journey
- Can you identify which segment you’re in?
- Credit Where It’s Due: The Art of the Apology Letter
- Costermer Service?
- Retarget right – using acquisition channels for customer marketing
- From Social Engagement to Social Advocacy
- Building Trust in the Banking Sector
- Do charity shops make the most of their high street positions?
- Falling in love again – Retention Marketing Basics
- CRM for Big and Small
- Case study: No Marketing, Please
- Case study: The Generation Game
- Case study: I Read The News Today…
- Case study: Don’t Tease Me
- Case study: Move Over Darling
Tag Archives: segmentation
Can you identify which segment you’re in?
So here’s a game to play: Have a quick trawl through your inbox and look at some of your recent marketing emails. Can you identify which segment people think you’re in? From modelling to implementation In my experience, organisations … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged customer engagement, customer marketing, email marketing, marketing, segmentation Leave a comment