- 5 Rules for your Welcome Journey
- Can you identify which segment you’re in?
- Credit Where It’s Due: The Art of the Apology Letter
- Costermer Service?
- Retarget right – using acquisition channels for customer marketing
- From Social Engagement to Social Advocacy
- Building Trust in the Banking Sector
- Do charity shops make the most of their high street positions?
- Falling in love again – Retention Marketing Basics
- CRM for Big and Small
- Case study: No Marketing, Please
- Case study: The Generation Game
- Case study: I Read The News Today…
- Case study: Don’t Tease Me
- Case study: Move Over Darling
Tag Archives: business
Building Trust in the Banking Sector
I was really interested to hear Ross McEwan, CEO of RBS on the Today Programme this morning (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26364662) talking about putting customers back at the centre of his plans. Crucial to the RBS plan is the rebuilding of trust. I’m … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged banking, business, customer centric, customer obsession, trust Leave a comment
Do charity shops make the most of their high street positions?
I’m not going to debate the good, bad and ugly elements of charity shops on the high street (not right now anyway), but I am struck by something – how they don’t make the most of their positions. Recently, I have … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged business, charity, charity shop, customer marketing, marketing Leave a comment
Case study: I Read The News Today…
To get digital impact, sometimes you have to think offline first. Too often, companies attempt to use PR to simply build backlinks to the website and forget the direct impact good PR can have. We all know that newspaper readership … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged business, marketing, PR Leave a comment