- 5 Rules for your Welcome Journey
- Can you identify which segment you’re in?
- Credit Where It’s Due: The Art of the Apology Letter
- Costermer Service?
- Retarget right – using acquisition channels for customer marketing
- From Social Engagement to Social Advocacy
- Building Trust in the Banking Sector
- Do charity shops make the most of their high street positions?
- Falling in love again – Retention Marketing Basics
- CRM for Big and Small
- Case study: No Marketing, Please
- Case study: The Generation Game
- Case study: I Read The News Today…
- Case study: Don’t Tease Me
- Case study: Move Over Darling
Tag Archives: marketing
Welcoming a new customer to your website, service or publication is one of the most important conversations you can have. It sets the tone for the rest of your relationship together – get it wrong and it’s very difficult to … Continue reading
So here’s a game to play: Have a quick trawl through your inbox and look at some of your recent marketing emails. Can you identify which segment people think you’re in? From modelling to implementation In my experience, organisations … Continue reading
Tesco’s mobile experience head, Luke Viogradov, made some interesting points at a conference this week (reported by Marketing Week). “There are some retailers that follow me around everywhere I go. I have since purchased the products they push at me … Continue reading
I’m not going to debate the good, bad and ugly elements of charity shops on the high street (not right now anyway), but I am struck by something – how they don’t make the most of their positions. Recently, I have … Continue reading
I’m always one to make things simple. So here’s my simple guide to retention marketing: Identify what made the customer fall in love with you in the first place Identify what’s changed since them – is it them or is it … Continue reading