- 5 Rules for your Welcome Journey
- Can you identify which segment you’re in?
- Credit Where It’s Due: The Art of the Apology Letter
- Costermer Service?
- Retarget right – using acquisition channels for customer marketing
- From Social Engagement to Social Advocacy
- Building Trust in the Banking Sector
- Do charity shops make the most of their high street positions?
- Falling in love again – Retention Marketing Basics
- CRM for Big and Small
- Case study: No Marketing, Please
- Case study: The Generation Game
- Case study: I Read The News Today…
- Case study: Don’t Tease Me
- Case study: Move Over Darling
Author Archives: Richard Leader
On my first day in a new job, I was told by a company Director that he wasn’t sure what I could offer. “The thing is, our customers are accountants and they are averse to marketing. And email marketing in … Continue reading
Lead generation is pretty easy when you know how. It can, however, be expensive and time consuming. In the financial market, a fairly standard way to generate leads online is by offering ‘investment guides’. Unfortunately, too many of these are … Continue reading
To get digital impact, sometimes you have to think offline first. Too often, companies attempt to use PR to simply build backlinks to the website and forget the direct impact good PR can have. We all know that newspaper readership … Continue reading
Sometimes, you just have to do as you are told. It doesn’t matter how much you rationalise, provide evidence or analytics – the business wants you to do something so you have to do it. Before the start of a … Continue reading
Requirement: Marketing a spread betting platform to self-directed private investors can be complicated. Many still need to be convinced that spread betting is an appropriate investment vehicle before they even begin to assess the different providers in the market. However, … Continue reading